Automotive Technician II
We are looking for a motivated and honest Automotive Technician with a desire to excel in the automotive repair industry. The position requires at least three years of experience, a basic set of hand & air tools, a tool box/cart, and a code reader/scanner. A California Smog Inspector license and ASE Certifications are not required, but would be considered a plus!
What’s in it for you?
- Plenty of work year round – no lay-offs
- 40 hour Monday – Friday work week
- Competitive pay plan with Guaranteed Base Pay & Bonuses
- Long term employment
- Paid Vacations, Sick Leave, Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Rx, Dental, and Term Life Insurance plans
- Opportunity for advancement
- No Corporate Weenies!
- Friendly & fun atmosphere
- Proximity to lots of outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, hiking, biking and boating
- Affordable homes – whether you want to rent or own – in safe neighborhoods with low crime rates
- Access to good schools and kids’ sports programs & activities
Who would you be working for?
- A family owned/run independent aftermarket repair shop that provides services for both American and Japanese vehicles.
- We have an excellent reputation for being the shop
- We invest in training for all of our staff, as well as the newest in technology for shop management, repair information, and marketing.
- We offer relationship based service to our customers
- We are a one-stop shop for our customers, if we don’t provide a service; we can get it done for them.
- We always provide our customers with honest, quality service at a fair price. We strive to provide them with an outstanding customer service experience.
If this position sounds attractive to you please give us a call! As we are busy with customers during the day we would appreciate it if you could call our Service Manager, Brent, between 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm at (916) 947-1030.